St. Louis Cardinals left fielder Marcel Ozuna will be on a l

Todo lo relacionado al arte del derrape controlado... Drifting
panxing18

St. Louis Cardinals left fielder Marcel Ozuna will be on a l

Mensaje sin leer por panxing18 »

JUPITER Carlos Carrasco Jersey , Fla. (AP) — ram to start the spring but is expected to be ready for opening day, manager Mike Shildt said Saturday.Ozuna underwent offseason shoulder surgery and is still in the rehabilitation process.“Just making sure that he’s being stretched out, healthy and moving forward,” Shildt said. “But his program has been nothing but positive feedback, has been great Cliff Pennington Jersey , and he’s feeling good.”St. Louis acquired Ozuna in a trade with Miami before the 2018 season. He had 37 homers and 124 RBIs in 2017. Hampered by a lingering shoulder injury, Ozuna hit .280 with 23 homers and 88 RBIs for St. Louis last season.Ozuna will serve mostly as a designated hitter once Grapefruit League play begins. He’ll be eased back into left field as the spring schedule progresses.Shildt isn’t at all worried that the slugger won’t be ready when the Cardinals open the season at Milwaukee on March 28.“Hasn’t caused me (to lose) a wink of sleep,” Shildt said.St. Louis is showing similar caution with catcher Yadier Molina, who underwent offseason knee surgery. Molina isn’t catching bullpens and probably won’t appear behind the plate until a couple weeks into Grapefruit League play.Like Ozuna, Molina will likely DH for the first few weeks of spring games. Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Josh Hader won't be suspended by Major League Baseball after old racist and anti-gay Twitter messages surfaced during Tuesday night's 2018 MLB All-Star Game.On Wednesday Joey Votto Jersey , Bob Nightengale of USA Today provided the league's course of action, which includes sensitivity training and joining initiatives focused on diversity and inclusion:Bob Nightengale BNightengaleMajor League Baseball issues statement requiring #Brewers Josh Hader to enroll in diversity and inclusion initiatives. Hewill not be suspended wDpvfkDzlA"You know, it was something that happened when I was 17 years old," Hadertold reportersafter the game. "As a child, I was immature http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic ... ton-jersey , and I obviously said some things that were inexcusable. That doesn't reflect on who I am as a person today, and that's just what it is."Brewers general manager David Stearns also released a statement:Milwaukee Brewers BrewersA statement from Brewers GM David Stearns: Whxhnt2P1QMilwaukee teammate Lorenzo Cain called Hader a "great guy" and a "great teammate" and said he's willing to give the reliever a second chance:Ryan Fagan ryanfaganLorenzo Cain, who said he spoke briefly to Josh Hader before talking with the media. UJKi1QBII7The 24-year-old Maryland native struggled in the All-Star Game, giving up four hits and three runs (one earned) while recording just a single out.Hader has been one of the league's best relievers since his 2017 debut with a 1.79 ERA and 0.89 WHIP across 66 career appearances.
Responder

Volver a “DRIFTING”