Forza 4. Pack de ENERO (Jalopnik)

Nuestros usuarios juegan online Forza Motosports
Manuel Cambronero
8 cilindros
8 cilindros

Forza 4. Pack de ENERO (Jalopnik)

Mensaje sin leer por Manuel Cambronero »

En los foros de FM.NET estan hablando del Pack que sale el 3 de Enero.

A segun se sabe estos son los carros que van a venir (nada oficial todavia), los adjunto con el comentario que hizo el mae de cada carro:

1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal - Only Alfa I've liked so far is the 8C. Hopefully this one isn't garbage like the alfa convertable from the last pack.

2011 Audi RS5 - Its another Audi... they really all look alike... they're AWD... and well as Clarkson would say... Its an Audi. Imagine him saying that... you know you did...

1996 Chevrolet Impala SS - Def another excuse for the "Cops and Robbers" players to have fun painting this car... Could be a monster though.

1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS - If some of you didn't know, Jalopnik had a connection with Forza in FM3 this (along with the GMC Cyclone) and a few others were supposed to come into FM3... Glad to finally see something followed through with... and maybe a fun replacement for my 600HP Rabbit i take down kaido.

2000 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo - Never have seen one of these, however, it is an incredibly UGLY car.

1973 Ford Pinto - Ok... Really? A pinto... not that I'm not glad that they are putting new and different cars into the game... it makes it quite un-boring in fact... however, this really is one of the last cars i thought i would ever see.

2011 Honda #33 Level 5 Motorsports Lola - Another P1 car... and besides the wing that goes down the middle... really it looks like the rest of the P1 cars and probably handles accordingly.

2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe - A civic... one of the most popular cars in all the world... give us some ricer body kits... and we'll be just fine.

2011 Lamborghini #08 West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4 - we have a Ferrari 458 Race car, and the Aston... unfortunately, no Porsche... but FINALLY a lamborghini race car.

2012 Pagani Huayra - Sounds just like Jeremy Clarkson said the name sounded like... go clear your throat.... don't worry I'll wait... yeah... that is how you pronounce the name of this car. Name aside... this car looks... like a wedge... which looks like most of the other supercars in this game... but hey... cool air breaks that pop up on the front of the car?... thats all me.
Manuel Cambronero
8 cilindros
8 cilindros

Re: Forza 4. Pack de ENERO (Jalopnik)

Mensaje sin leer por Manuel Cambronero »

Descargando YA!
Responder

Volver a “Campeonato Forza Motorsport”